ACCEPTING PROJECTS FOR FALL/WINTER 2023
You can write a kick-ass research paper in a jiffy. But a 500-word home page? Geared to your ideal client?
Well, you could write it, but…
- You get overwhelmed when faced with a blank page.
- You hate having to ‘sell yourself’.
- You don’t have the skill, time, or desire to learn copywriting.
- You’d like to put your energy towards seeing clients and other business-building endeavors.
- You just don’t like writing. (’nuff said.)
That’s where I come in:
I’m a copywriter for therapists, coaches, and healers.
We are a great match if:
- You’re a heart-driven helper, therapist, coach, or healer doing deep and meaningful work.
- You know high-quality, super-niched copy will up-level your business.
- You want to pursue business tasks you love and outsource the ones you don’t. (Like writing.)
- You know the power of investing in yourself + your business.
how i’m different from other copywriters
1) I’m a therapist, too.
Do you need someone who can actually translate clini-speak into compelling copywriting? You’re looking at her.
As a fellow mental health professional, I laugh at the same memes as you. I get the same newsletters clogging my mailbox as you. (Looking at you, PESI brochures.)
I’ve gone through internship, licensure, and agency burnout just like you. I understand the sacred emotional journey you take with your clients–because I take them, too.
More importantly, I know you can’t just spill your life story on your homepage. And you’d rather eat soggy broccoli than sound salesy or fake.
2) I only work with helpers + healers.
You won’t find me writing for a coffee shop, vacuum cleaner company, or a big-name corporation.
I’m niched to the type of copywriting needed for therapists, coaches, and helpers.
I stay up to date on the latest trends and tips on copywriting for your profession so you don’t have to.
3) I believe in what you do.
In an ideal world, you do good work for the world and that fills your caseload.
In order to attract clients, you need a solid online presence beyond a headshot and directory profile.
You need copy that conveys your personality and passion in a way your clients will respond to.
I don’t want to *just* write pretty words for you, I want to support the vision of your practice.
This means a comprehensive approach that accounts for where your practice is currently — and where you’re going. (Because I know you’ve got big dreams, my friend.)