You can write a kick-ass research paper in a jiffy. But a 500-word home page? Geared to your ideal client?
Well, you could write it, but…
- You get overwhelmed when faced with a blank page.
- You hate having to ‘sell yourself’.
- You don’t have the skill, time, or desire to learn the nitty-gritty of copywriting.
- You’d like to put your energy towards seeing clients and other business-building endeavors.
- You just don’t like writing. (’nuff said.)
That’s where I come in:
I’m a copywriter for therapists, coaches, and healers.
We are a great match if:
- You’re a heart-driven helper, therapist, coach, or healer doing deep and meaningful work.
- You know high quality, super-niched copy will up-level your business.
- You want to pursue business tasks you love and outsource the ones you don’t. (Like writing.)
- You know the power of investing in yourself + your business.
how i’m different from other copywriters
1) I’m a therapist, too.
You need someone who can actually translate clini-speak into compelling copywriting? You’re looking at her.
As a fellow mental health professional, I laugh at the same memes as you. I get the same newsletters clogging my mailbox as you. (Looking at you, PESI brochures.)
I’ve gone through internship, licensure, and agency burnout just like you. I understand the sacred emotional journey you take with your clients–because I take them, too.
More importantly, I know you can’t just spill your life story on your homepage. And you’d rather memorize legal statues than sound salesy or fake.
(Pssst! Want to check I’m legit? Here’s my private practice website.)
2) I only work with helpers + healers.
You won’t find me writing for a coffee shop, vacuum cleaner company, or a big-name corporation.
I’m niched to the type of copywriting needed for therapists, coaches, and helpers.
Which mean: I stay up to date on the latest trends and tips on copywriting for your profession so you don’t have to.
3) I believe in what you do.
In an ideal world, you do good work for the world and that fills your caseload.
In order to attract clients, you need a solid online presence beyond a headshot and directory profile.
You need copy that conveys your personality and passion in a way your clients will respond to.
I don’t want to *just* write pretty words for you, I want to support the vision of your practice.
This means a comprehensive approach that accounts for where your practice is currently — and where you’re going. (Because I know you’ve got big dreams, my friend.)