You’ve tried the courses. You get lost applying the formulas.
you sweat every time you sit in front of a blank page — or hit *publish*.
you feel lost in knowing how to talk to your ideal client or get your personality on paper.
you’re ready for specializeD support to complete your copy — or take it to the next level.
you might be a great candidate for copy coaching if…
- You want specific support around a copywriting issue.
- You need someone to sit with you and help you write.
- You learn best in an interactive environment.
- You thrive on accountability to complete your copywriting goals.
POSSIBLE Goals for your copy sesh:
time goes BY FAST. IT’S BEST TO PICK ONE GOAL PER SESSION. IF WE HAVE MORE TIME, THAT’S A BONUS!
- Deep dive into a single page of copy— with a fine tooth comb and a copywriter’s perspective.
- Review the overall vibe and feel of your website — reworking headlines, highlighting areas that could use some extra copy love, or analyzing flow.
- Start from scratch to get a draft going so you don’t have to stare at a blank screen any longer.
- Map out the content or outline for an opt-in, email sequence, or blog series.
- Discuss copywriting strategy or trouble shoot areas you get commonly stuck.
- Learn helpful templates + copywriting formulas to write your current piece.
- Clarify your ideal client avatar or brand voice to write with ease.
HOW TO PREPARE
- You’ll want to get super-duper clear on what you’d like to focus on during your call. Answer preparatory questionnaires to ensure our time together is laser-focused on what YOU need.
- Send your work at least 1 week ahead of time so that I can review and we can hit the ground running on our call.
- Come to the call prepared, ready to work (if that’s your goal), and remain open to feedback and suggestions.
After the call:
- You’ll have email access up to 1 week after our call for any follow up questions or for me to check any edits or post-call writing “homework”.