Is your copy workin’ hard
…Or hardly working?
Unsure if your copy is hitting the mark?
Questioning if your copy is optimized for your ideal client?
Need pointers to bring more personality + pizazz to your writing?
Time for a copy audit, my friend.
How do Copy Audits work?
- Schedule your *FREE* 25-min Exploration Call. We’ll talk about your biz, identify your current copy struggles and decide the scope of working together.
Once we determine you’d like to work together, you’ll send me the project (profile, website, opt-in etc) you want audited.
Each Copy Audit starts with an initial Strategy call. We review your current copy and clarify what you want your copy to do for you. We may need to clarify your brand voice and your ideal client avatar (ICA).
After this call, I’ll take a fine-tooth comb to your copy and complete my audit based on my 15+ point Copy Clarity Checklist. (You’ll get to keep this for future projects!)
Once the audit is complete, I’ll email you specific feedback and recommendations to improve your copy. This will come in the form of a google document and your Audit Report Card.
You’ll have one week after receiving your Copy Audit documents to ask any follow-up questions + make sure you understand all the recommendations.
- On your own time, you implement the recommendations to get your copy workin’ hard for you.
It’s like a performance review…but for your copy.
With my 15+ point Copy Clarity Checklist as a guide, I go through your copy with the scrutiny of your Mother-In-Law to ensure you’re:
- Speaking to your ideal client and target niche.
- Naming and properly agitating your client’s pain points.
- Maximizing your personality and voice in your writing.
- Demonstrating your expertise and passion while maintaining approachability.
- Making it easy for clients to know if you’re the right fit.
- Keeping it real and to the point.
- Connecting the dots between your client’s struggles and your services.
- Limiting the use of clinical jargon, cliches, and overused self-help phrases.
- Ensuring your copy is visually appealing and flows well for the reader.
How much does it cost?
It depends on the quality and scope of your existing copy, as well as the size of the project.
After our Exploration Call, you will receive a formal quote once you submit your copy to me for Pre-Audit Review.
Your quote will include exact pricing and start date. From there, you can decide if you’d like to move forward with the audit.
Audits can usually be completed in 2-3 weeks after work commences.
Even if you “know” how to write, there’s no guarantee your copy is rockin’.
Even if you’ve got training in conversion copywriting, it’s hard to see your own blindspots.
You need an outside perspective to draw out your creative side, give detailed feedback, and show you the way.